Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information on any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Accessibility Action Plan
- Admissions Policy 22-23
- Antibullying Policy 22
- Attendance Policy Information for Parents Leaflet
- Behaviour – Respectful Relationships – Updated July 2022
- Charging and Remissions – Reviewed July2020
- Complaints Policy – Reviewed June 2019
- Equality Objectives and Data
- KCSIE Safeguarding School Policy September 2021
- Appendix 1 Roles Responsibilities and Entitlements
- Appendix 2 Indicators of Harm
- Appendix 3 First-Contact-Referral-Form
- Appendix 4 Summary of Multi Agency Meetings
- Appendix 5 Information Sharing
- Appendix 6 UKCIS Sharing Nudes and Semi-Nudes Advice for Education Settings
- Appendix 7 Low Level Concerns Guidance 2021
- Appendix 8 Sexual violence and sexual harassment between children in schools and colleges
- Appendix 9 When to call the police guidance for schools and colleges
- Keeping_children_safe_in_education_2019 Annex A
- Online Safety and Acceptable Use Policy July 22
- RSHE Policy
- Remote Learning Policy
- School Uniform and Appearance Policy 2021
- Special Educational Needs Policy
- Supporting Pupils with Medical Conditions
Cotherstone Primary School collects and uses pupil information under the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (from Article 6 and Article 9 where data processed is special category data) and the Education Act 1996 which are the lawful basis for collecting and using pupil information for general purposes.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.